OxyMoronics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our playground!

+8
XxShinkuIzumi
Ringat0a
HinaInuzuka
Talamar
Son_Nuriko
MochiInvasion
Rollepiien
OxyMoronics
12 posters

Introduce yourselves guys!

OxyMoronics
    Admin

Introduce yourselves guys! Empty Introduce yourselves guys!

Post  OxyMoronics Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:18 am

Hello everyone and welcome to OxyMoronicsAMVs Studio!

Welcome back to our veteran editors as we've recently moved sites (I mean come on, this is MUCH cooler)

So as protocol, please do the honours of introducing yourselves!

Here are some things you might like to mention:
    1) Name

2) Favourite programmes (anime, cartoon, show anything! XD)

3) Favourite music

4) Favourite celebrity (request of Rei-chan Razz)

5) Favourite game if you have one

6) Type of editing software you've used, are currently using, and will be using

7) And if you want, your contacts? Like Skype and stuff XD

Feel free to say tell us anything else! The more we know about you, the better!

Rollepiien
    Rollepiien

Introduce yourselves guys! Empty Re: Introduce yourselves guys!

Post  Rollepiien Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:13 am

This again?  Smile

Here we go then Razz

My name's Maria (or Rolle if you like), and I come from the cold and dark little country of Denmark.

Some of my fave shows are Sherlock BBC, Doctor Who, Hellsing Ultimate OVA series, Avatar TLA, Darker Than Black, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (the original series) and many many more. Does Cabin Pressure also count even though it's a radio drama?

I listen to a lot of random music, but the genre that I listen to most change from time to time, and right now dubstep fascinate me quite a bit. But my fave band will maybe always be Linkin Park, though Skillet and Disturbed is following right behind.

My favourite celebrities are the actors Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch, because they are bloody brilliant actors Very Happy

Fave game, fave game, fave game..? Hmm well, i've played all the Naruto games for ps2 and ps3 'cuz i'm a nerd (-_-'), and the Mass Effect series even though i haven't finished any of the games myself.

I started out editing with windows movie maker, switched over to sony vegas movie studios 8.0 and then got my hands on the SV pro 8 about two years back i think? might upgrade to a newer version sometime in the future, but not sure. but i do know that i'll try to to get some new effect pluggins so i can try to make some better vids. XD

Other things I'd like to add?
    I have two guineapigs called Eddie and Choco! XD
    And they're as different as night and day both in appearence and behaviour Smile

I think that's all for now XD

Last edited by Rollepiien on Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
    MochiInvasion
    MochiInvasion

Post  MochiInvasion Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:04 am

Okayyy~~

1. Yuki, Mochi, whatever XD
    2. Favourite programs...uh...Doctor Who, Stricly, CSI: NY....I don't really watch TV anymore...I haven't watched any anime in a long time XD
    3. I listen to pretty much all kinds, but my fav is rock music of any kind, followed by trance. My fav bands are Evanescence, MCR and 30 Seconds to Mars, but I like a lot of other bands too...XD
    4. Oh gosh, I dunno, I'm not a 'celebrity' person XD I'd say either Jared Leto or Gerard Way...because they are bosses...and amazing singers...and hot...
    5. Hmm, that I play, Dirge of Cerberus. That I don't play, atm is Majora's Mask~ I want Skyrim so much ;3;
    6. I used MM for the longest time and was pretty much determined to continue with it but things happened and I can't really use it anymore, so now I'm a Vegas user editing like a MM one .__.
    7. Best place to talk is Twitter (MochiInvasion) but I guess also YT and if you really want Skype (MochiInvasion), though I don't use it much -3-

Other things...I am completely crazy XD Also, I have too many books and CDs for my room, and my walls are going bald. And by that I mean that I used to have a ton of posters, but most of them are really torn and lots are falling off, so now I have random patches of wallpaper on my walls XD
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Post  Son_Nuriko Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:50 am

1) Name: Nuriko is fine!

2) Favourite programmes: I am kinda into Digimon atm... Like SEASON ONE digimon XD Ask me again in a few months and it'll change though XD

3) Favourite music: Likewise, it changes every few months but atm probably Marianas Trench XD

4) Favourite celebrity: .... Um.... Uh.... -_-;;; Johnny Depp's one of em... and uh... umm... Mamoru Miyano? Jun Fukuyama? XD OOOH JENSEN ACKLES <3

5) Favourite game: Final Fantasy X Razz No matter how many times I play it, I still enjoy it XD

6) Type of editing software you've used, are currently using, and will be using: I started off with WMM and then moved to Adobe Premiere Elements and have been working with that. Planning to change to Vegas soon for a bit but I'm not too sure Razz

7) And if you want, your contacts?: Skype: Son_Nuriko (I think)

Other things: I <3 JENSEN ACKLES!!!!! >< Although I only just started following Supernatural... I STILL LOVE HIM!!! X3
    Talamar
    Talamar

Post  Talamar Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:52 am

Okay Name is Talamar. I am the Senior Citizen of the group at 35 so treat me nice I might break a hip.

Favorite Shows huh? Well I realliy Love Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The Walking Dead, Grimm and Fate/Extra and Fate Stay Night but there are plenty more

Oh I love good Old Fashioned Rock And Roll and of Course Jrock/Jpop. Some of my Favorite Bands are Three Doors down, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Back-On, Hangry & Angry 30, Seconds to Mars just to Name a Few.

Favorite Celeb? Well As an Actor I like Hugh Jackman, Jessica Alba, Viggo Mortensen

Favorite Game is League of Legends. It is a MOBA a Multiplayer Online Battle arena it is an RTS Style RPG is really fun each game is diff and ya have several characters to choose from it is free to download and play so maybe I can see some of ya playing in the future hehe my Summoner name is TalamarThraydin if you ever want to add me here is a link if you wish to play =)
    signup.leagueoflegends.com

Okay Time to laugh at me I know but I used the saddest of programs WMM But I think my stuff looks okay so it works for me

Email is Talamar@earthlink.net and currently only on MSN so can add me there but everyone is preassurin me to Join Skype again So might be there soon.. will tell ya in future.

Okay About Me hmmm. Well I am a Die Hard Otaku, I love anime and Gaming and going to conventions cosplaying and making anime costumes for myself and friends. I am gonna hit Sakura con next year in April and will Have Pics so folks can Make fun hehehe!

HinaInuzuka
    HinaInuzuka

Post  HinaInuzuka Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:06 am

Hello Everyone!

My name is TaNeisha, but you can call me Hina...or TaNeisha if you want. Just make sure you have a capital "n" or it won't be my name. That happens way to much and it's getting old. XD

I am 16, but I will be turning 17 on December 30th. Very Happy

Since I'm pretty sure none of you would ever want to stalk me for any reason, I feel okay with saying that I live in the fantastic state of Ohio. But really, even if you wanted to stalk me, you would never find me. Nobody outside of my town knows that the town exists. XD

My favorite shows are Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Big Time Rush, Chelsea Lately, NCIS, and WWE Raw/ WWE Smackdown. Yes, I watch wresting. Big deal, wanna fight about it?

I honestly listen to anything and everything. I go from Britney Spears to Drake, Dead By April to Taylor Swift. If I like it, I'll listen to it. Though I will say that my current favorite group is SHINee. I love those boys! I love you

I like Matthew Gray Gubler, Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki, Taylor Lautner, Logan Lerman, Jessica Alba, Nina Dobrev, and many others. Favorite actor is definitely Matthew Gray Gubler though.

I don't really play games anymore, but my favorite has always been and always will be Spyro. I loved that purple dragon. My game died though. I miss him so much. Crying or Very sad

I use Windows Movie Maker and I don't think I'll be changing any time soon. I really like WMM and I can't figure out how to work other programs anyway, so it's a win in my book.

I currently don't have a Skype and don't give out my email, but I will be getting Skype as soon as I get my new computer, so I'll get back to you on that.

More about me? Why darling, I'm flattered by your interest in little ol me. Wink

I like animals, but dislike pets. That's always awkward to explain to people. Embarassed

Today, November 23rd, my little sister decided it would be fun to headbutt me in the mouth, so I have busted my lip the day before Thanksgiving. That sucks. I'm just happy it wasn't that deep. I think my front teeth may be loose though. XD

I just realized that it's going to be the 24th when I post this, but when I started typing, it was the 23rd, so you can put that in your juice box and suck it!

One last thing about me: I am socially awkward. I would like to get to know you all more, but I have no idea how to start a conversation. Sad

I fail at making friends. XD
    MochiInvasion
    MochiInvasion

Post  MochiInvasion Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 am

@Hina: Then let us be socially awkward together Smile
    Rollepiien
    Rollepiien

Post  Rollepiien Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:54 pm

@Hina and MochiInvasion
    I want in too XD
    MochiInvasion
    MochiInvasion

Post  MochiInvasion Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:00 am

Rollepiien wrote:@Hina and MochiInvasion
    I want in too XD

Haha, formation of the socially awkward club? XD
    HinaInuzuka
    HinaInuzuka

Post  HinaInuzuka Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:41 am

MochiInvasion wrote:
    I want in too XD

That sounds like an amazing club! XD
    MochiInvasion
    MochiInvasion

Post  MochiInvasion Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:06 am

HinaInuzuka wrote:
    MochiInvasion wrote:
    I want in too XD

That sounds like an amazing club! XD

Clearly the best club every formed ;D

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:53 pm

1) Name:
    Rei. No variations Very Happy

Desperate Housewives (<LOL), Vampire Diaries, Glee, Chuck, Uta No Prince Sama, Ouran High School Host Club, Vampire Knights, Romeo X Juliet.
    Err there are more, I think. I just can't think right now.

3) Favourite music
    SKILLET. Very Happy Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Marianas Trench, One Direction,

4) Favourite celebrity (request of Rei-chan)
    ^LOL. I don't remember requesting that...
    Emma Watson & Selena Gomez

Kingdom Hearts II

Adobe Premier Elements.

Errrrr. Tumblr? Very Happy http://writteninfairytales.tumblr.com
    Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

Post  Ringat0a Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Hey Guys,

My name is Declan, a.k.a ringatoa or RingAMV.
    I'm 20 years old, just one day older then SonNuriko and I started editing like 2 years ago I guess, but haven't really got too far into the world. I have done a few interesting things in the world of AMVing though, the biggest thing was the creation of the AMVing worlds first magazine.

Um I find it hard to choose favourites as I enjoy a really eclectic mix of everything. But I guess my favourite band is Bad Religion atm anyway and my favourite anime is the one i'm watching right now in Blassreiter.

I use Premiere Elements like all three Oxymoronic leaders because we're just cool like that. I've also dabbled with After Effects and Vegas in a very meh way so yeah thats my lame-o experiences.

XxShinkuIzumi
    XxShinkuIzumi

Post  XxShinkuIzumi Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 am

Name:

Sora or Aono is fine ^.^

Favourite programs/TV Shows:

My top 10 favorite animes are:

1. Clannad
    2. K-ON!
    3. Kimi ni Todoke
    4. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    5. Koihime Musou
    6. Hayate no Gotoku!
    7. High school of the Dead
    8. Busou Renkin
    9. Beelzebub
    10. Lucky Star

Favourite music:

I listen to J-Pop, J-Rock, Rock, Alternative Rock, Metal, Dubstep, Tencho, Christian Rock, and many more... My favorite band as of right now is the Japanese band "Abingdon Boys school" along with Ho-kago Tea Time (HTT) {K-ON!}

Favourite celebrity(request of Rei-chan Razz):

I would say my favorite celebrity is... Giada De Laurentiis (Food Network Star) closest person, I like that is a celebrity...

Favourite game if you have one:

My Favorite game(s) are from the Halo Series (Halo 1,2,3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach) and the Elder scroll games (Skyrim, etc...)

Type of editing software you've used, are currently using, and will be using:

At the moment I use "Videopad Video Editor", I plan on download/buying Sony Vegas whenever I get a new computer Smile

Random fact:

Almost every "XxAonoTsukune"'s you find on any website is me... Smile
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Post  Son_Nuriko Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:21 pm

XxAonoTsukune wrote:Name:

Sora or Aono is fine ^.^

1. Clannad
    2. K-ON!
    3. Kimi ni Todoke
    4. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    5. Koihime Musou
    6. Hayate no Gotoku!
    8. Busou Renkin
    9. Beelzebub
    10. Lucky Star

Favourite music:

I listen to J-Pop, J-Rock, Rock, Alternative Rock, Metal, Dubstep, Tencho, Christian Rock, and many more... My favorite band as of right now is the Japanese band "Abingdon Boys school" along with Ho-kago Tea Time (HTT) {K-ON!}

I would say my favorite celebrity is... Giada De Laurentiis (Food Network Star) closest person, I like that is a celebrity...

My Favorite game(s) are from the Halo Series (Halo 1,2,3, Halo: ODST, Halo: Reach) and the Elder scroll games (Skyrim, etc...)

At the moment I use "Videopad Video Editor", I plan on download/buying Sony Vegas whenever I get a new computer Smile

Random fact:

Haha nice to meet you Aono! Well almost every SonNuriko you find on the website's me too XD
    XxShinkuIzumi
    XxShinkuIzumi

Post  XxShinkuIzumi Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am

Nice to meet you as well, Nuriko ^.^
    xnipahchanx
    xnipahchanx

Post  xnipahchanx Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:00 am

1) Name

I have so many nincknames Embarassed ....um call me Nipahchan, Shay, or Sujk any of those is fine

Anime: Clannad, black rock shooter, Nyanpire,Death Note, Hiragushi,Yuru Yuri, Code Geass and more so many more that might have forgotten
    Shows:Dexter, my favorite sociopathic killer.

3) Favourite music

Jrock: Favorite bands DELUHI, Deathgaze, Dir en grey, the GazettE,Lynch.
    Kpop: Big bang, 2pm, Girls Generation, Shinee,
    Rock and others: Skillet, Three days grace,Lady Gaga,i.e

4) Favourite celebrity (request of Rei-chan )
    GACKT-the sexy beast!!!
    Leda from Deluhi- best guitarist ever.
    Sujk from Deluhi- the silent drummer
    Ruki from the gazette- his voice...
    taylor lautner aka Jacob Black

Final Fantasy 13. Its sometimes hard for me to get unglued from the ps3 can't wait for part two already reserved hehe
    Final Fantasy Rocks!!!

I used to have wmm *evil thing* now I use Vegas pro 10 *my angel!*

I have an Imvu name Sujkheart no Skype

Some people say I'm alittle crazy and sometimes I am alittle of topic as well Embarassed I cant wait to edit with you all!!!!I will do my best!!! tongue
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Post  Son_Nuriko Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:43 am

xnipahchanx wrote:1) Name

I have so many nincknames Embarassed ....um call me Nipahchan, Shay, or Sujk any of those is fine

Anime: Clannad, black rock shooter, Nyanpire,Death Note, Hiragushi,Yuru Yuri, Code Geass and more so many more that might have forgotten
    Shows:Dexter, my favorite sociopathic killer.

3) Favourite music

Jrock: Favorite bands DELUHI, Deathgaze, Dir en grey, the GazettE,Lynch.
    Kpop: Big bang, 2pm, Girls Generation, Shinee,
    Rock and others: Skillet, Three days grace,Lady Gaga,i.e

4) Favourite celebrity (request of Rei-chan )
    GACKT-the sexy beast!!!
    Leda from Deluhi- best guitarist ever.
    Sujk from Deluhi- the silent drummer
    Ruki from the gazette- his voice...
    taylor lautner aka Jacob Black

Final Fantasy 13. Its sometimes hard for me to get unglued from the ps3 can't wait for part two already reserved hehe
    Final Fantasy Rocks!!!

I used to have wmm *evil thing* now I use Vegas pro 10 *my angel!*

I have an Imvu name Sujkheart no Skype

Some people say I'm alittle crazy and sometimes I am alittle of topic as well Embarassed I cant wait to edit with you all!!!!I will do my best!!! tongue

Aw great to have you with us NipahChan! XD OMG I was discouraged against getting FF13 because most of the game is cutscene and tutorial... Is that true??? XD
    xnipahchanx
    xnipahchanx

Post  xnipahchanx Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:30 am

Aw great to have you with us NipahChan! XD OMG I was discouraged against getting FF13 because most of the game is cutscene and tutorial... Is that true??? XD[/quote]

So far yeah *so many tutorials but I skip them anyway*, but I think its worth it the storyline is awesome so far. The actions are a little repetitive but it gets better as you get more into the game.
    Rollepiien
    Rollepiien

Post  Rollepiien Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 am

Son_Nuriko wrote:
    XxAonoTsukune wrote:Name:

Sora or Aono is fine ^.^

1. Clannad
    2. K-ON!
    3. Kimi ni Todoke
    4. Kaichou wa Maid-sama
    5. Koihime Musou
    6. Hayate no Gotoku!
    8. Busou Renkin
    9. Beelzebub
    10. Lucky Star

Favourite music:

Random fact:

Haha nice to meet you Aono! Well almost every SonNuriko you find on the website's me too XD

I think the same goes for my webname. I pretty much invented it myself (with a little inspiration from some school friends)
    xSakurasDreams
    xSakurasDreams

Introduce yourselves guys! Empty Introduction

Post  xSakurasDreams Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Name:
    Rain~ But people like to call me Rainy~

Favourite Programs/TV Shows:
    At this point of time there would be Merlin, Teranova, Nikita and Sherlock XD

My Top 10 Favourite Animes Are:
    1. Naruto Shippuden
    2. Senki Zesshou Symphogear
    3. D.Gray-Man
    4. Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
    5. Gosick
    6. Chihayafuru
    7. Clannad
    8. Kimi ni Todoke
    9. Inu x Boku SS
    10. Hakuouki

Favourite Music:
    I love J-Pop, K-Pop, Dubstep, Techno and anything that has a lot of beats. Though I also love instrumentals and meaningful songs as well~ Current obsession is Supercell.

Favourite Celebrity (Requested By Rei-chan Razz):
    XD My current favourite celebrity would be Mizuki Nana at this point of time~

Favourite Game If You Have One:
    Skyrim for the win~! Oh and Tekken and Naruto (Shippuden) Series~

Type Of Editing Software You've Used, Are Currently Using, And Will Be Using:
    I used to edit with iMovie when I first started making AMVs, I then gradually moved onto FCE (Final Cut Express), a few months later I received FCE HD, and now to my current editing software which is FCE 4.0. I can also mask in Adobe After Effects and am still learning how to use it completely and properly.

Random Fact:
    XD I travel a lot? And I draw a lot I guess...
    MochiInvasion
    MochiInvasion

Post  MochiInvasion Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:09 am

xSakurasDreams wrote:Name:

1. Naruto Shippuden
    3. D.Gray-Man
    5. Gosick
    6. Chihayafuru
    7. Clannad
    8. Kimi ni Todoke
    9. Inu x Boku SS
    10. Hakuouki

Favourite Music:
    I love J-Pop, K-Pop, Dubstep, Techno and anything that has a lot of beats. Though I also love instrumentals and meaningful songs as well~ Current obsession is Supercell.

I used to edit with iMovie when I first started making AMVs, I then gradually moved onto FCE (Final Cut Express), a few months later I received FCE HD, and now to my current editing software which is FCE 4.0. I can also mask in Adobe After Effects and am still learning how to use it completely and properly.

Random Fact:

Merlin & Sherlock!! -dies of happy-
    Rollepiien
    Rollepiien

Post  Rollepiien Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:49 am

xSakurasDreams wrote:Name:

1. Naruto Shippuden
    3. D.Gray-Man
    5. Gosick
    6. Chihayafuru
    7. Clannad
    8. Kimi ni Todoke
    9. Inu x Boku SS
    10. Hakuouki

Favourite Music:

Random Fact:

Nice that you like Naruto games XD
    XxShinkuIzumi
    XxShinkuIzumi

Post  XxShinkuIzumi Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:04 pm

Talamar wrote:Okay Name is Talamar. I am the Senior Citizen of the group at 35 so treat me nice I might break a hip.

Favorite Shows huh? Well I realliy Love Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, The Walking Dead, Grimm and Fate/Extra and Fate Stay Night but there are plenty more

Oh I love good Old Fashioned Rock And Roll and of Course Jrock/Jpop. Some of my Favorite Bands are Three Doors down, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Back-On, Hangry & Angry 30, Seconds to Mars just to Name a Few.

Favorite Celeb? Well As an Actor I like Hugh Jackman, Jessica Alba, Viggo Mortensen

Favorite Game is League of Legends. It is a MOBA a Multiplayer Online Battle arena it is an RTS Style RPG is really fun each game is diff and ya have several characters to choose from it is free to download and play so maybe I can see some of ya playing in the future hehe my Summoner name is TalamarThraydin if you ever want to add me here is a link if you wish to play =)

Okay Time to laugh at me I know but I used the saddest of programs WMM But I think my stuff looks okay so it works for me

Email is Talamar@earthlink.net and currently only on MSN so can add me there but everyone is preassurin me to Join Skype again So might be there soon.. will tell ya in future.

Okay About Me hmmm. Well I am a Die Hard Otaku, I love anime and Gaming and going to conventions cosplaying and making anime costumes for myself and friends. I am gonna hit Sakura con next year in April and will Have Pics so folks can Make fun hehehe!

I Added you on LoL, My account is of course XxAonoTsukune Very Happy
    Talamar
    Talamar

Post  Talamar Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:11 pm

XxAonoTsukune wrote:
    Talamar wrote:Okay Name is Talamar. I am the Senior Citizen of the group at 35 so treat me nice I might break a hip.

I Added you on LoL, My account is of course XxAonoTsukune Very Happy

Oh Awesome another person to slaughter folks with =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content