OxyMoronics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our playground!

2 posters

Bad News Guys

Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Bad News Guys  Empty Bad News Guys

Post  Son_Nuriko Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:41 am

Hey guys,

Well, OMS has been quite dead recently and it's not your faults at all! It's more about Ring and I being busy with real life D:

To make matters worse, I'll be going back to studying in February and it's even more full time then a fultime job and Ring's already been busy with his job.

So we have to break it to you: We will be closing down OMS D:

As much as I love to keep it opened, most of us are so busy with real life or other studios and we don't get many new members who are active so it's really taxing on the rest.

I don't want to shut down OMS but I'll have to. So what I will do is I will leave this forum opened for you guys so we can catch up with each other every so often, I will leave the Youtube account opened as well. This is in case we do want to reopen OMS.

You guys can still be apart of OMS, just don't delete your accounts from here and if we ever do reopen OMS, I will definitely PM you guys about continuing. Until then, think of this as a long and indefinite hiatus!

We still have the IGNORANCE MEP Opened and that will be our final MEP so feel free to take a part in it guys!

I love you all!
    ~Nuriko
    XxShinkuIzumi
    XxShinkuIzumi

Bad News Guys  Empty Re: Bad News Guys

Post  XxShinkuIzumi Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:00 pm

Sad to hear, but studying is always important, hope to see a PM in the future showing OMS will be back again, but until then, good luck with your studies Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Post  Son_Nuriko Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:37 pm

Thanks man and yeah I really wish OMS could keep going but the problem is aside from RL, most of our members are so busy too and I don't really want to open more auditions and get people who aren't active D:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content