OxyMoronics

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our playground!

5 posters

(GAME) Mafia

Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

(GAME) Mafia Empty (GAME) Mafia

Post  Ringat0a Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:09 am

Hi all!

It's time to start playing Mafia! The players are as follows
    SonNuriko
    xnipahchanx
    HinaInuzuka
    xSakurasDreams
    kh00ster

The sun rises lazily into the sky as the inhabitants of Oxymoronicville slowly awake from their slumber.
    Birds happily chirp as they fly in slow circles through the air, and the small hamlet begins to show signs of early morning life.
    It is truly a beautiful day.

However, this village is tainted with the stench of death today, the town fool Ringat0a has been found with his throat cut, face-down in a ditch, never to tell a joke again. Whispered rumours of murder and criminal gangs spread throughout the village.

The town mayor calls a meeting to order he wants every suspect in town (SonNuriko, xnipahchanx, HinaInuzuka, xSakurasDreams, kh00ster) to present a statement of their innocence (reply to this topic telling us why you are not the mafia killer). You have 7 days to come up with your statement of innocence.
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

(GAME) Mafia Empty Re: (GAME) Mafia

Post  Son_Nuriko Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:38 pm

Well I could never be the killer because not only am I the victim's closest friend, I am also his partner. Why would I do that to my beloved?

I am only a suspect because I know him best. This is a set-up!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:45 pm

How can I be the killer, when I have been sick the whole week? I've been too sick to even think straight, let alone kill someone. Obviously the killer was someone who is healthy, being able to commit a murder.

Therefore, it couldn't have been me.
    HinaInuzuka
    HinaInuzuka

Post  HinaInuzuka Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:05 pm

How could I be the killer when I have been visiting my grandmother, whom lives 5 hours away from our town, this past week? I only arrived back home late last night, therefore, there is no way I could be the killer.
    xnipahchanx
    xnipahchanx

Post  xnipahchanx Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:53 am

Though, one of us is clearly the killer, it cant be me since I had to pick up my Aunt from the airport to go to our annual family reunion, which turned out to be awkward since I haven't seen my cousins in three years. And then I had to stay the night with them *ugh* that was even weirder...

I couldn't have killed Ringat0a because I was somewhere else with my relatives.
    Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

Post  Ringat0a Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:12 am

Hmm everyone has an alibi except one how suspicious, please take this time to vote for whom you think is the killer! You have 5 days to decide.
    Son_Nuriko
    Son_Nuriko
    Admin

Post  Son_Nuriko Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:39 am

I think I will vote for the only person who has not given their alibi... Obviously they don't even have the courage to face us which means that XxxSakurasDreamsxxX is obviously the killer

*do we vote here? I'll vote here anyway*

HinaInuzuka
    HinaInuzuka

Post  HinaInuzuka Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:16 am

I'm going to have to assume that XxxSakurasDreamsxxX is the killer because she is the only one without an alibi.
    xnipahchanx
    xnipahchanx

Post  xnipahchanx Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 am

Hmm...I'm not so sure about that...I vote for Son_Nuriko. I don't know something just tells me its her. *shrug* Who knows I might be wrong....

Post  Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:50 am

I'm going to vote for XxxSakurasDreamsxxX too, purely for not having an alibi. She's probably too afraid to face us, thus making it seem like she's the killer.
    Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

Post  Ringat0a Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:14 am

XxxSakurasDreamsxxX has been hanged for the murder of Ringat0a, the town hopes that this is the last of the Mafia threat we will find out tonight.
    Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

Post  Ringat0a Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:18 am

Last night SonNuriko, the lover of Ringat0a was found dead next to her partners grave, at least they are now together in death.

This means that XxxSakurasDreamsxxX was not the mafia and the killings will continue unless we get the Mafia member today!

Would the remaining 3 suspects please cast their votes on whom they think is the mafia and why.
    HinaInuzuka
    HinaInuzuka

Post  HinaInuzuka Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 am

I think the killer is xnipahchanx. She tried to tell us that SonNuriko was the killer. When XxxSakurasDreamxxX was hung, maybe xnipahchanx became enraged by the fact that she couldn't pin the blame on SonNuriko and decided to kill her.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:00 pm

I think the killer is hinainuzuka, as she was so quick to vote for xnipahchanx. This seems like a way to cover up the fact that she was the murderer. Her alibi was that she was 5 hours away, but isn't it possible for her to return earlier without anyone knowing and killed Ring? And now she is trying to put the blame on xnipahchanx?
    xnipahchanx
    xnipahchanx

Post  xnipahchanx Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:40 pm

I also think the killer is HinaInuzuka. She was quick to judge that I killed SonNuriko when it was in fact a coincidence that she died. Maybe she murdered SonNuriko to frame me because I thought she was the killer in the beginning and make herself seem innocent...
    Talamar
    Talamar

Post  Talamar Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:16 am

I know I am not in this but as an investigative reporter I think Son Was so Distraught at losing her true love she took the only way out she knew and took her Own life so she could be with her beloved for evermore... Just the 2 cents of beat reporter who sees things from the back of a camera..
    Ringat0a
    Ringat0a
    Admin

Post  Ringat0a Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

HinaInuzuka has been hanged by the wishes of the majority of voters

Hina was in fact the Mafia so xNipahChanx and kh00ster win this game. Next time I hope more people will play so we can make the game more exciting and intriguing XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:45 am